If you face one of the following issues:
Follow the next steps:
· Make sure to use COM1 of the PLC with Baud Rate of 115200 (for enhanced Vision PLC`s).
· Power on the PLC in factory boot mode by disconnecting the power to the PLC, pressing the screen and plugging back the power while pressing the screen.
· Stop the 10 second countdown by tapping on the screen twice.
· In VisiLogic, "Checked for Updates" in "Help" tab in VisiLogic.
· Once you establish communication to the PLC, go to the 4th tab and click on the "Check" button:
If Firmware update is failing follow the steps above (except using the wizard) until this point and continue:
· Click on the "Advanced" button.
· Select only the "Bin Lib: File:"
· According to the PLC type and VisiLogic version, select the file and click "Open".
· Click "Next" to start the update.
· Once the update finished, click "Finish".
Do not send the run command yet.
Now perform the same steps for the Boot file:
· And finally update the O/S file.
· After that all the files are updated, click the "RUN" command the PLC.