When old swapper version of VisiLogic (7.0.1 or other) registered and run, it show error "Run-time error ‘339’ Component ‘amiTapi.ocx’ or one of its dependencies not correctly registered - a file is missing or invalid".
1. Open Windows File Explorer and check that ‘amiTapi.ocx’ is presented at Customer's computer.
2. Add/replace "amiTapi.ocx" file by one from your Windows 10 PC.
File located in directory:
3. At Customer's PC open Administrative Command Prompt (search for "cmd" in search box and select "Run as Administrator").
4. Enter command (include parenthesis):
and press ENTER to register file.
5. Message about successful registration pop-ups.
6. Old versions of VisiLogic should run with no error.
File amiTapi.ocx attached.